The construction economy stands strong in the United States. The demand for prefabricated metal buildings is on the rise as they continue to fulfill the modern architectural needs of Americans. This rise guarantees the increased usage of prefabricated components in the construction sector, owing to the cost benefits and time constraints.
More prevalent in the West South-Central States (Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma), the metal building trend has taken off as a versatile building material for a litany of reasons, including:
- Long-Lasting & Durable
- Withstand Extreme Weather
- Virtually Maintenance-Free
- Versatile Buildings
- Resistant to Fire, Mold, Mildew, Termites
- 100% Recyclable
State Specific Overview
The state population accounts for a great deal of construction work. State residents are always in search of better structures for the residential, agricultural, commercial, and industrial purpose that has led to rapid advancements in building material, such as steel.
- Texas – 28,995,881
- Arkansas – 3,017,804
- Louisiana – 4,659,978
- Oklahoma – 3,956,971
In recent years, there have been both – government and private construction projects, which have led to more agricultural, commercial, and residential developments.
The below regional forecast report displays an exceptional construction growth of East and West Coast markets as compared to other regions in the United States for the year 2018-2019.
Booming TX, AR, LA, OK
The incredibility in construction is immensely on the rise in Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma. Let’s take a look back what was reported by the top 10 construction contractors of West South-Central States region:
- The top 10 Texas contractors reported $11.48 billion in state-wide revenue for 2018, just outpacing the $11.46 billion reported in 2017.
- The top 10 Arkansas contractors reported $578.27 million in state-wide revenue in 2018, compared with $740 million in 2017.
- The top 10 Louisiana contractors reported $4.67 billion in state-wide revenue in 2018, up from the $4.23 billion reported in 2017.
- The top 10 Oklahoma contractors posted $2.39 billion in state-wide revenue, showing solid growth over the $1.9 billion reported in 2017.
In 2020, several large-scale projects that have just started or are about to start will ensure that this market enjoys sustained growth in the future.
Metal Buildings in TX, AR, LA, OK
West South-Central States rates number one in construction sales year after year, especially for metal buildings. The experts predict double-digit construction growth of metal buildings in the following OK-TX region.
- Oklahoma City, OK – 17%
- Houston, TX – 14%
- Dallas, TX – 10%
What Type of Metal Buildings Sell in West South-Central States?
Fortunately, metal buildings have adapted easily to every demand in Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma region, including:
- Aircraft hangars for commercial and private pilots
- Barns and other agricultural buildings
- Church sanctuaries, offices, classrooms, and bus garages
- Commercial offices
- Daycare centers
- Gas and oil buildings
- Gymnasiums and other recreational facilities
- Industrial facilities
- Manufacturing plants
- Medical offices
- Personal, RV, and boat garages and storage buildings
- Retail stores
- Self-storage facilities
- Stables, riding arenas, and other ranch structures
- Vehicle showrooms and repair shops
- Veterinarian facilities
Brighter Future with American Metal Buildings
The future of prefabricated metal buildings has never been brighter. Are you in Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and looking for high-quality metal buildings? Your search just completed! American Metal Buildings is the Go-To Metal Buildings Dealer in your region.