Classic for a Reason
Drive through any American countryside, and you’re bound to see beautiful barns rising from the landscape. Some appear to be over 100 years old while others may be brand new, yet each echoes a timeless, unmistakable design.
These traditional barns are integral to the American story of the past, present, and future. Their popularity in the United States isn’t slowing down, either. In fact, the popularity of traditional barns is growing rapidly!
Traditional barns are timeless pieces of architecture for more than their appearances. Their incredible versatility is what truly sets them apart from the crowd of other structures. Check out a few of the endless applications traditional barn buildings can facilitate!
From daily-use vehicles to large farm equipment, traditional barns are perfect for storing your valuables safely and securely, especially if you live in a harsh climate!
Whether it’s livestock or harvested crops, your livelihood often depends on protecting your hard work from inclement weather. Traditional barns are the ideal shelter in the face of extreme weather patterns.
More than just a storage build, a traditional barn building can facilitate your work activities, no matter what they may be.
The Best of Both Worlds
Modern traditional barns combine the classic appearance of the past with the material of the modern age—metal rather than wood. In other words, you get the best of both worlds—timeless looks and functionality with more customizability, durability, strength, and so on. There are several benefits to this change in material, including those listed below.
- Metal never rots, warps, twists, creeps, or splits. Steel buildings do not suffer from the same structural downfalls as their wooden counterparts, making them far more durable.
- Steel barns go up straight and stay plumb for the lifetime of the building—no more difficult installations, funky leaning barns, or potentially hazardously askew structures!
- No termite makes a meal of steel. Unlike wooden structures, traditional barns made of steel are not at risk of damage from pests, giving you one less thing to worry about.
- Steel doesn’t mold. This simple statement should give you tremendous peace-of-mind, as mold is difficult to locate and eradicate in traditional wooden structures!
- In a steel barn, there’s no place for birds to rest or nest, giving them one less reason to infiltrate your building and wreak havoc on whatever it is you are using your traditional barn for!
- Steel barns are full-customizable, meaning that there is no end to the potential applications. Whatever your needs may be, a steel barn can meet them!
- Steel can withstand harsh climates. No matter where you live or the weather you experience, a steel barn will stand strong!
Custom Built to Fit
Contrary to what might the word “traditional” might bring to mind, traditional barns are fully customizable, allowing them to perfectly fit your lifestyle and intended use. We’ve listed a few of the ways you can customize your traditional barn building below, but the options are really limited only by your imagination.
- Roof Styles – One of the primary customizations that you can make to your traditional barn is the roof style. There are three to choose from—regular, A-frame horizontal, and vertical—each with unique advantages.
- Size – The demands of your application may require more space, but there’s no need to worry—tradition barn buildings can be built to the exact size specifications you need!
- Doors and Windows – Do you need roll-up and walk-in doors? What about nice, natural light from bountiful windows? You can have the number and type of doors and windows you want with traditional barn customization.
Sizing and Pricing
With a starting size of 36’ by 21’, traditional barns are sure to facilitate your needs. If your applications do require more space, your traditional barn can be expanded to meet that requirement.
The size of your building will influence its price, as will your location. Customizations that you make to your traditional barn building will also factor into the final cost.
American Metal Buildings offer a financing program and a rent-to-own option to ensure that you can afford and begin using your traditional barn in no time!
If you enjoy taking on projects yourself, like saving money, or both, you’ve come to the right place. American Metal Buildings offer traditional barn kits that come with all of the prefabricated materials you need to construct your traditional barn yourself.
Free Delivery and Installation
If you live in Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, or Texas, we have great news. American Metal Buildings can provide free delivery and installation of your traditional barn! After the easy process of customizing and ordering your new metal building, the lead time to delivery is only four to six weeks!
Buying from American Metal Buildings
When purchasing a traditional barn, you are making a long-term investment. When making such an important decision, why settle for less than the best? American Metal Buildings is the go-to dealer of traditional barn buildings in the United States thanks to their high-quality products and exceptional customer service.
If you have questions about traditional barns, would like to receive a customized quote, or are ready to purchase your dream building, don’t hesitate—call our experts today on +1 (877) 277-3060.
Busy? Take expert Advice
Just fill the below form to receive best pricing & information from our customers care