Investing in a metal building is a fantastic way to add valuable space to your property, use for your business, or otherwise facilitate your needs. However, buildings are a significant commitment, both in terms of financial investment and time. As such, it’s vital that your building fits your needs exactly, or you could be stuck with a structure that doesn’t quite work for you.
Sometimes, your needs are anything but straightforward, making your metal building design a bit more complicated. Enter combo buildings. These fantastic hybrid steel buildings provide you the best of both worlds, giving you the ultimate in building flexibility.
The Need for Combo Metal Buildings
While a standard metal carport, garage, or another building type may work well for many applications, some uses require more flexibility and versatility. Having both indoor and outdoor space creates numerous possibilities. How you use your combo building is entirely up to you, and we’ve chosen to highlight a few ideas to inspire you!
- Equipment Storage – Providing two levels of covered space to protect your equipment from the elements is key to keeping them in good working order. Combo steel buildings also give you plenty of room to perform maintenance and conduct repairs.
- Gym – Using the interior space of your combo building allows you to utilize your gym in comfort year-round, while the external space gives you a fantastic area to perform outdoor exercises.
- Vehicle Cover and Storage – Using the open area of your combo metal building for vehicle cover is a great way to maximize space, as you can then use the enclosed space for equipment storage. From RVs to sportscars, this combination is incredibly popular.
- Event Space – Whether you’re hosting family and friends or renting your building as an event space, combo buildings provide the ideal balance of interior and exterior area to facilitate gatherings of all kinds.
- Workspace – Some activities require indoor and outdoor spaces, while others can benefit from the versatility in ways you may not realize until you have the option!
Selecting a Combo Building Dealer
When investing in something as substantial as a building, especially when customizations and personalized touches are involved, you want to work with someone who cares about you and your needs, not just making a sale. As such, you should consider a few key traits when selecting a combo building dealer.
- Reputation – Does the dealer have a positive reputation in the metal building industry? You may want to read online reviews, speak to previous buyers, talk to representatives of the dealer, and check how long they’ve been in business.
- Customer Service – Give the dealer you are considering a call. Do they answer promptly and value your time? Do they answer your questions or simply try to make a sale? How responsive are they?
- Services – Does the dealer offer delivery and installation? How is their warranty when compared to other dealers? Is their service comprehensive, from design all the way to installation?
- Pricing – You should only work with a dealer who presents their pricing in a transparent manner. As you customize your building, ask that every related expense be explained and tabulated, not just lumped into the final cost.
- Financing – Reputable dealers offer financing options to help facilitate the safe and easy purchase of your metal combo building.
Choosing the Right Combo Steel Building
American Metal Buildings works with each customer individually to ensure the combo building they receive is exactly what they need and want. Part of this process involves choosing from standard features or opting to customize aspects of the combo steel building.
American Metal Buildings puts you in control of almost every part of your combo building. Select the right roof style for your climate, the color scheme that fits your style, the size that facilitates your application, the placement and type of doors and windows, and more.
American Metal Buildings – The Definitive Source of Combo Metal Structures
When considering a combo metal building, there’s no better place to turn to than American Metal Buildings. With a reputation for excellence and a dedication to providing the best customer service in the industry, American Metal Buildings is widely considered the go-to combo building dealer in America.
Call today on +1 (877) 277-3060 with specific questions about the right combo building for your needs or to begin the customization process. Experienced customer service representatives are standing by to help you each step of the way!